Uzbekistan Cast Iron Cauldron Cookware Kazan Pot
|Dia.45cm, Height 17cm||15.9||13.5|
|Dia. 50cm, Height 19cm||
|Dia. 53cm, Height 18cm||
1. A Cast Iron Kazan Pot allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a Cast Iron Kazan Pot in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron cookware rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast Iron Kazan pot cookware is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from Cast Iron Kazan pot, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in Cast Iron Kazan pot cookware. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. Food cooks beautifully. Using a Cast Iron Kazan pot cookware you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
7. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
8. In an emergency, Cast Iron Kazan pot can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
9. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial .