Marble Mortar & Pestle
Item No.: WB106
Size: dia. 14cm x 10cm
• Perfect for crushing whole spices and making spice blends.
• Ideal for blending and serving guacamole—or for making pesto and other rustic sauces.
• Line with lettuce leaves to use as an all-purpose serving bowl.
• Rough interior texture of mortar helps crush and grind ingredients.
• Heavy pestle does the work for you, ensuring efficient grinding, blending and mixing.
Made from marble for style and durability.
Ideal for grinding pestos, cinnamon, cloves, nuts and more.
Inner surface designed for maximized efficiency on both dry and wet mixes. Polished pestle with unpolished ends for grinding performance.
Widely used in cooking preparation to crush, grind and pulp herbs, seeds, garlic, pesto and spices.
Ideal for making guacamole, salsa, and pesto and all types of dressings.
Place food in mortar (bowl) in small quantities, and push down with pestle, making a circular motion to grind food. Be sure not to use too much force and have a firm grip on the mortar
Because of the minimal friction, aromas don’t burn off in the grinding, like they do with a food processor or electric grinder.